Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02390 ETB / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,484 prices entered by 322 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 61% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Coimbra costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Austin, Texas costs $2.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ondo costs 1,800 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (about 1 hour ago)