Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02451 ETB / KRW
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,573 prices entered by 348 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 170,513 Birr (₩6,956,450) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £12 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Los Angeles, California costs $5.98 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Liverpool costs £1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Hamburg costs €0.44 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $63 (about 3 hours ago)