Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,330 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02017 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 50% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,566 Birr (₩6,026,684) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coronado, Panama costs 0.70 B/. (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Glasgow costs £30 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gibraltar costs £2.99 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)