Cost of living in Seoul, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,411 prices entered by 267 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02053 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seoul (South Korea) is 60% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,111 Birr (₩6,094,224) in Seoul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (41 minutes ago)