Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 442 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02386 ETB / KRW
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 26% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 121,832 Birr (₩5,106,360) in Seongnam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $14 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Berlin costs €440 (36 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Kumasi costs GH₵20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Düsseldorf costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Skopje costs 1.00 ден (about 1 hour ago)