Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 135%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20810 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 112,646 Birr (¥541,299) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Khartoum costs 0.15 Pound (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geelong costs AU$15 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ho Chi Minh City costs 16,000,000 ₫ (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $22,215 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)