Cost of living in Sendai, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 137%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20782 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sendai (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 93,151 Birr (¥448,223) in Sendai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 65,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $11 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨0.72 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 407 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amritsar costs ₨500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €30 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (34 minutes ago)