Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07059 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 35,781 Birr (506,876 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brno costs 100 Kč (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Saint Petersburg costs руб 140 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 450 (about 1 hour ago)