Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 676 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.08009 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,745 Birr (933,240 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)