Cost of living in Semey, Kazakhstan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 400 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08039 ETB / KZT
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Semey (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 65,883 Birr (819,566 KZT) in Semey.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.55 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nuremberg costs €68 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)