Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 606 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41062 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 127,991 Birr (₨311,704) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)