Cost of living in Satna, India compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32932 ETB / INR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Satna (India) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,070 Birr (₨288,682) in Satna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Jubail costs ﷼ 639 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Montevideo costs $U38 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $5.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (36 minutes ago)