Cost of living in Sassari, Italy compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 671 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 31.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sassari (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 143,138 Birr (€4,546) in Sassari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 109,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 302,730 Franc (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shiraz costs ﷼ 2,500,000,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 mile in Norwich costs £0.93 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)