Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 363 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.980 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,420 Birr (C$5,443) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Washington D.C. costs $2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augsburg costs €15 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)