Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 814 prices entered by 95 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.638 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 165,939 Birr (C$8,040) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,377 (about 2 hours ago)