Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 649 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 21.180 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 48% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 169,950 Birr (C$8,024) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 115,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Detroit, Michigan costs $8 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 25,000 Shilling (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Prishtina costs €4,500 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (33 minutes ago)