Cost of living in Sarnia, Canada compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 409 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.514 ETB / CAD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarnia (Canada) is 27% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 117,821 Birr (C$5,477) in Sarnia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$740 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $198,218 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 136 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.23 (about 2 hours ago)