Cost of living comparison between Sari, Iran and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 235 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00070 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 64,836 Birr (﷼ 92,946,097) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Barcelona costs €30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,000 lei (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zwolle costs €15 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨0.31 (29 minutes ago)