Cost of living comparison between Sari, Iran and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sari has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sari.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00069 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sari (Iran) is 17% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,018 Birr (﷼ 89,443,209) in Sari.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampere costs €13 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨19 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 6,600 lei (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Puebla costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 215,000 (about 1 hour ago)