Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.234 ETB / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,138 prices entered by 127 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 14% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)