Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 890 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.154 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,132 Birr (3,878KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kelowna costs C$3.08 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)