Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 22%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 16.302 ETB / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,100 prices entered by 123 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)