Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 856 prices entered by 113 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 12.164 ETB / BAM
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 61,322 Birr (5,041KM) in Sarajevo.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (about 1 hour ago)