Cost of living in Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.034 ETB / BAM
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,108 prices entered by 132 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sarajevo (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)