Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 130%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 715 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24725 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 54% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 171,379 Birr (¥693,146) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergamo costs €10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)