Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 287 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20797 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 57% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 92,417 Birr (¥444,384) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 59,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 162 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chapeco costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 178 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (about 2 hours ago)