Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 172%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 503 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25659 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 85% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 137,068 Birr (¥534,198) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 74,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php24,990 (44 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Oslo costs kr 100 (about 2 hours ago)