Cost of living in Sapporo, Japan compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 309 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20304 ETB / JPY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sapporo (Japan) is 58% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,460 Birr (¥632,691) in Sapporo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)