Cost of living in São Tomé, Sao Tome and Principe compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 541 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00131 ETB / STD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Tomé (Sao Tome and Principe) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,611 Birr (61,708,086 Dobra) in São Tomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lisbon costs €545 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £40 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)