Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 838 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.230 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 21% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 96,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,385 Birr (R$ 9,160) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 330 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$7,740 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Rustenburg costs R 60 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,397 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $8 (about 3 hours ago)