Cost of living in São Luís, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 812 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.456 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Luís (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 119,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 89,416 Birr (R$ 11,993) in São Luís.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bursa costs 2,149TL (1 minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Portsmouth costs £389 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Rawalpindi costs ₨5,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 2 hours ago)