Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 679 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.230 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,053 Birr (R$ 10,242) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 120 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Tucson, Arizona costs $0.79 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 40 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$80 (27 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $4.41 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £58 (39 minutes ago)