Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 642 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.936 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 58,681 Birr (R$ 8,460) in São José dos Campos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)