Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 611 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.027 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 16% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,456 Birr (R$ 7,465) in São Carlos.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,830 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Anchorage, Alaska costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (37 minutes ago)