Cost of living in São Carlos, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 660 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.428 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Carlos (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,388 Birr (R$ 11,199) in São Carlos to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)