Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 138%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 727 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.298 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 14% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 98,823 Birr (R$ 11,909) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 87,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$33,990 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint-Pierre costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Wellington costs NZ$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)