Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 229%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 434 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.936 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 91,976 Birr (R$ 13,261) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), weekly for 1 person in 1 room (45m2) in Sheffield costs £194 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)