Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 177%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 712 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.441 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 110,707 Birr (R$ 13,115) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$3,863 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $169 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Chemnitz costs €45 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$59 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Münster costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 270,000 (about 1 hour ago)