Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 158%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 673 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.473 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,090 Birr (R$ 15,803) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 100,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gulbarga costs ₨1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $650 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cardiff costs £796 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhopal costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Antwerp costs €544 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)