Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 569 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.355 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 67,524 Birr (R$ 9,181) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM399 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Asmara costs Nakfa150 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Canberra costs AU$70 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (44 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (about 1 hour ago)