Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 205%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 574 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.270 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in São Bernardo do Campo (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,335 Birr (R$ 12,150) in São Bernardo do Campo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gorgan costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (about 1 hour ago)