Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.224 ETB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 904 prices entered by 108 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,523 Birr (R$ 17,791) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 117,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Raipur costs ₨22,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 35₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucumán costs ARS $130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)