Cost of living comparison between Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 620 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.005 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 40% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,119 Birr (R$ 15,006) in Santos, Sao Paulo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)