Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 140%|
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.206 ETB / BRL
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 821 prices entered by 114 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santos, Sao Paulo (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gwangju costs ₩999,999,999,999,999,983,222,784 (39 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Denver, Colorado costs $34,567,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (about 2 hours ago)