Cost of living in Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 989 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.48999 ETB / DOP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic) is 4% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 63,575 Birr (RD$ 129,748) in Santo Domingo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 61,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Quito costs $5.60 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Libreville costs 12,000,000 Franc (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limassol costs €100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 260 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Ottawa costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)