Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 82%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 810 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.128 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,267 Birr (R$ 13,075) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 92,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ubatuba costs R$ 2,500 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €7 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,688 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 499 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Copenhagen costs kr24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)