Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 793 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.241 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 82,898 Birr (R$ 10,059) in Santo André.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 155,000TL (39 minutes ago)