Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 513 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.188 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 66,249 Birr (R$ 9,217) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangalore costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,250TL (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limerick costs €8 (12 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Busan costs ₩2,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Tel Aviv costs 0.40 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)