Cost of living comparison between Santo André, Brazil and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.210 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,072 Birr (R$ 13,859) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (14 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Manila costs Php25 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lausanne costs CHF 56 (31 minutes ago)