Cost of living in Santo André, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 407 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.274 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santo André (Brazil) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 95,208 Birr (R$ 13,089) in Santo André to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨150 (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨2,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Patna costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Surat Thani costs 45 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ljubljana costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)