Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 408 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45760 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 90,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,283 Birr (Php129,552) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 30,000 (17 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Charlotte Amalie costs $16 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$305 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 120 (about 1 hour ago)