Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines vs Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 529 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.535 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 35% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 63,997 Birr (Php119,730) in Santiago.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bangkok costs 2,200 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kozhikode costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,400 (about 2 hours ago)