Cost of living in Santiago, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 664 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.520 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Philippines) is 36% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 110,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,123 Birr (Php134,860) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Karachi costs ₨500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)