Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.971 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 99,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 48,445 Birr (ARS $49,883) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$30 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,010 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $105 (about 2 hours ago)