Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.348 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 51% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,224 Birr (ARS $43,924) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $3.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (about 1 hour ago)