Cost of living in Santiago del Estero, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.426 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago del Estero (Argentina) is 41% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 36,877 Birr (ARS $25,867) in Santiago del Estero.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Seattle, Washington costs $1.62 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $12 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 18,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)