Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 487 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 27.010 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,170 Birr (3,560 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (33 minutes ago)