Cost of living comparison between Santiago de Cuba, Cuba and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 56 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,528 Birr (3,943 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,017 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sousse costs 100 Dinar (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Belfast costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,067 (about 1 hour ago)