Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 190%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 401 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 26.899 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 105,611 Birr (3,926 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 98,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $75 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,000TL (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €100 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nicosia costs €800 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Washington D.C. costs $399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beersheba costs 4.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)