Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 166%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 673 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.220 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 122,084 Birr (4,485 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 113,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burgas costs 35 лв (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.000 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campobasso costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)