Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba, Cuba compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 155%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 560 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 27.200 ETB / CUC *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Cuba (Cuba) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 128,628 Birr (4,729 CUC) in Santiago de Cuba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 122,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)