Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 600 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.642 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 39% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 118,515 Birr (€3,523) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 85,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Lahore costs ₨4,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,236 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 500 (about 2 hours ago)