Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 646 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 31.960 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Compostela (Spain) is 30% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 107,517 Birr (€3,364) in Santiago de Compostela to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 83,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (27 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Birmingham costs £30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)