Cost of living in Santiago de Cali, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 585 prices entered by 94 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00768 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago de Cali (Colombia) is 24% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,296 Birr (COL$6,160,376) in Santiago de Cali.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (3 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)