Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04250 ETB / CLP
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,890 prices entered by 405 different people.
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Liverpool costs £71 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bozeman, Montana costs $18 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (about 4 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 4 hours ago)