Cost of living in Santiago, Chile compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,695 prices entered by 319 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03482 ETB / CLP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,312 Birr (CH$2,507,399) in Santiago.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $813 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 50 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $64 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 2,500 Lek (42 minutes ago)