Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 545 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.268 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 32% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,451 Birr (€3,771) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 95,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $14 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $3,050 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 17,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$120 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 3 hours ago)