Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 623 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.701 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 119,885 Birr (€3,557) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 114,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$8,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salalah costs ﷼ 30 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €50 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$104 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)