Cost of living comparison between Santander, Spain and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 23.685 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 17% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,677 Birr (€3,702) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.06 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 4,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$160 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lusaka costs 8 Kwacha (about 2 hours ago)