Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 367 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.776 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 73,150 Birr (€2,838) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 66,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (22 minutes ago)