Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 320 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.089 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 68,222 Birr (€2,832) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hurghada costs E£ 189 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (39 minutes ago)