Cost of living in Santander, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.485 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santander (Spain) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,528 Birr (€3,330) in Santander to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £7,396 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Petaling Jaya costs RM80 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Chandigarh costs ₨54 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in George costs R 12 (about 1 hour ago)