Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.271 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,491 Birr (Bs 37,649) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$30,495 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Poznan costs 4.00 zł (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $45 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$70,000 (39 minutes ago)