Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.307 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 16% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,652 Birr (Bs 30,193) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 60,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brisbane costs AU$21,490 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)