Cost of living comparison between Santa Teresa, Venezuela and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.216 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 85,453 Birr (Bs 38,568) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Aracaju costs R$ 3.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cascais costs €35,527 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨350 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Willemstad costs ƒ 65 (25 minutes ago)