Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 618 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00046 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 50% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 101,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,890 Birr (Bs 111,040,464) in Santa Teresa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tel Aviv costs 1,680 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $3.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucca costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guelph costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baguio City costs Php1,350,000 (about 2 hours ago)