Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 324 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.299 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 67,543 Birr (Bs 29,380) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagpur costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)