Cost of living in Santa Teresa, Venezuela compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Santa Teresa has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Santa Teresa.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 381 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.333 ETB / VEF *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Teresa (Venezuela) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 86,647 Birr (Bs 37,147) in Santa Teresa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 77,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 40 ₪ (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bratislava costs €15,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 400 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bellary costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)