Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 314 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.458 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 42% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 47,204 Birr (ARS $32,386) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ludhiana costs ₨600 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belfast costs £2,795 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 2 hours ago)