Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.351 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 43% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 55,159 Birr (ARS $40,831) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)