Cost of living in Santa Rosa, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.547 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Rosa (Argentina) is 38% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,593 Birr (ARS $32,714) in Santa Rosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $508 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,500 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Amritsar costs ₨1.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riverside, California costs $7 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Aracaju costs R$ 80 (37 minutes ago)