Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 622 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00957 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,432 Birr (COL$7,878,605) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)