Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00790 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 30% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 54,771 Birr (COL$6,934,501) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Campinas costs R$ 25 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $45 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,100 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kingston costs J$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)