Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00899 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 27% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 97,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 70,726 Birr (COL$7,871,418) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Bolzano costs €399 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.40 (22 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Ipoh costs RM20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $123,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pt. beer in neighbourhood pub in Swansea costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Uppsala costs 6,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)