Cost of living in Santa Marta, Colombia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00787 ETB / COP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Marta (Colombia) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 53,078 Birr (COL$6,741,371) in Santa Marta.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulouse costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)