Cost of living in Santa Maria, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 350 prices entered by 68 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.354 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Maria (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 72,063 Birr (R$ 9,799) in Santa Maria.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tokyo costs ¥19,982 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daegu costs ₩10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 12TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lausanne costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)