Cost of living in Santa Cruz, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 500 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.521 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz (Philippines) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 74,723 Birr (Php143,352) in Santa Cruz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 116 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Morelia costs Mex$ 160,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Moscow costs руб 123 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Larnaca costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (about 2 hours ago)