Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 424 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.885 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 12% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 59,938 Birr (R$ 8,705) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $0.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in João Pessoa costs R$ 3.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beni Mellal costs 60 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)