Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.230 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 7% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 75,787 Birr (R$ 10,482) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)