Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul, Brazil compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 630 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.279 ETB / BRL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz do Sul (Brazil) is 34% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 120,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,374 Birr (R$ 10,905) in Santa Cruz do Sul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Al Mukalla costs 350 ﷼ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vitória costs R$ 204 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 350,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $105 (about 1 hour ago)