Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 532 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 23.820 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de Tenerife (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 69,072 Birr (€2,900) in Santa Cruz de Tenerife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oshawa costs C$15 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Skopje costs 50 ден (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Perth costs AU$5,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $10 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Warsaw costs 63,090 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)