Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 468 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.266 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 62,400 Birr ($b19,109) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tucson, Arizona costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)