Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 554 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.285 ETB / BOB
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is about the same as in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 80,232 Birr ($b24,422) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vitória costs R$ 3.89 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$4,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Zamboanga costs Php300 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $100 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mendoza costs ARS $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.53 (about 1 hour ago)