Cost of living in Sanliurfa, Turkey compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 257 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.881 ETB / TRY
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanliurfa (Turkey) is 50% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 31,179 Birr (5,302TL) in Sanliurfa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Malmo costs 30 kr (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (12 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $2.74 (13 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Stockholm costs 75 kr (26 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (32 minutes ago)