Cost of living in Sandakan, Malaysia compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 259 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.394 ETB / MYR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sandakan (Malaysia) is 22% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 52,507 Birr (RM9,733) in Sandakan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $835 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 12,000 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jeddah costs ﷼ 2.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 70 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Allentown, Pennsylvania costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)