Cost of living in Sanandaj, Iran compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! Sanandaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Sanandaj.
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 512 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00077 ETB / IRR *
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Sanandaj (Iran) is 25% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 102,463 Birr (﷼ 133,475,211) in Sanandaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 82,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 19,350 (15 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 2 hours ago)