Cost of living in San‘a’, Yemen compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 302 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09242 ETB / YER
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San‘a’ (Yemen) is 25% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 68,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 50,745 Birr (549,092 ﷼) in San‘a’.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Alor Star costs RM140,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poznan costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caruaru costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)