Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 403 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 25.762 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 22% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 70,986 Birr (€2,756) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 58,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gurgaon costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Grand Rapids costs $140 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $80 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 32 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨203,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Wrocław costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)