Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 94%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 730 prices entered by 78 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 33.497 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 120,281 Birr (€3,591) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 111,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 150,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (about 1 hour ago)