Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 364 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 24.415 ETB / EUR
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 20% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 90,077 Birr (€3,689) in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)