Cost of living in San Salvador, El Salvador compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 85%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 661 prices entered by 96 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 22.511 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 5% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 81,881 Birr ($3,637) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)