Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 450 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.101 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 9% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 88,829 Birr ($4,019) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Liverpool costs £4.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leeds costs £650 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (39 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (about 1 hour ago)