Cost of living comparison between San Salvador, El Salvador and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 424 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 22.240 ETB / USD
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Salvador (El Salvador) is 10% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 82,547 Birr ($3,712) in San Salvador to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wiesbaden costs €50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 2 hours ago)