Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 616 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 11% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 80,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 71,555 Birr (L 61,969) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,329 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ferrara costs €400 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Osijek costs 40 kn (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €55 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,300 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (37 minutes ago)