Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 685 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.154 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 32% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 73,967 Birr (L 64,076) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$66 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 60 zł (18 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Franca costs R$ 0.65 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €650 (42 minutes ago)