Cost of living in San Pedro Sula, Honduras compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 807 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 ETB / HNL
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Pedro Sula (Honduras) is 18% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 107,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 87,357 Birr (L 76,524) in San Pedro Sula.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨52,858 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £77 (about 1 hour ago)