Cost of living comparison between San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 279 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.188 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 15% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 89,757 Birr (Mex$ 75,531) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salvador costs R$ 1,199 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riverside, California costs $11 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Canberra costs AU$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Akron, Ohio costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)