Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 563 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.446 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 108,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 92,001 Birr (Mex$ 63,616) in San Nicolás de los Garza.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jeddah costs ﷼ 300 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $10 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kigali costs 3,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pachuca costs Mex$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)