Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 530 prices entered by 81 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.425 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 94,874 Birr (Mex$ 66,577) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 88,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,100 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 0.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €45 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 150,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 287,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 6,000 ₪ (39 minutes ago)