Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 76 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.474 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Nicolás de los Garza (Mexico) is 13% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 97,584 Birr (Mex$ 66,198) in San Nicolás de los Garza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 86,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 47 kn (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 32 zł (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Istanbul costs 7TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 50 Kwacha (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 750,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)