Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 269 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.413 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Martin de los Andes (Argentina) is 19% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 93,750 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 76,244 Birr (ARS $53,947) in San Martin de los Andes.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Irvine, California costs $100 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)