Cost of living in San Luis Potosí, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 517 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.280 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis Potosí (Mexico) is 26% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 56,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 41,268 Birr (Mex$ 32,249) in San Luis Potosí.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £127 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨63 (32 minutes ago)