Cost of living comparison between San Luis, Argentina and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.457 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Luis (Argentina) is 54% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 81,250 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 37,649 Birr (ARS $25,835) in San Luis.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 150,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $22,900 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Beirut costs 105,000 L£ (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 230 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)