Cost of living comparison between San Juan, La Union, Philippines and Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 230 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.44850 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 77% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 132,736 Birr (Php295,959) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 75,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £8 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lisbon costs €300,000 (about 1 hour ago)