Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45929 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 106,356 Birr (Php231,566) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 67,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)