Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44850 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 61% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 125,605 Birr (Php280,059) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 127 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Southampton costs £9 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 2 hours ago)