Cost of living in San Juan, La Union, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 330 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.45257 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan, La Union (Philippines) is 53% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 116,199 Birr (Php256,756) in San Juan, La Union to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 76,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 5.000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $7 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)