Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||- 51%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.353 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 86% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 63,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 8,694 Birr (ARS $6,425) in San Juan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (35 minutes ago)