Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo, Mexico compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 502 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.460 ETB / MXN
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Jose del Cabo (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 84,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 79,691 Birr (Mex$ 54,572) in San Jose del Cabo.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hong Kong costs HK$220,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$35,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,017 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kingston costs J$50,000 (about 2 hours ago)