Cost of living in San Jose, Costa Rica compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 163%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,238 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.04097 ETB / CRC
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Jose (Costa Rica) is 24% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 96,857 Birr (₡ 2,364,116) in San Jose to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 78,125 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Trento costs €1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)