Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 505 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.537 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 59% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 148,177 Birr (Php275,879) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 93,000 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)