Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga, Philippines compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.44853 ETB / PHP
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in San Fernando, Pampanga (Philippines) is 41% more expensive than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, you would need at least 87,845 Birr (Php195,851) in San Fernando, Pampanga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 62,500 Birr in Addis Ababa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)