Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca, Argentina compared to Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 550 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.350 ETB / ARS
Do you live in Addis Ababa? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Addis Ababa (Ethiopia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 116,000 Birr in Addis Ababa you would need to make just about 109,425 Birr (ARS $81,039) in San Fernando del Valle de Catamarca.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,500 (31 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)